With the tremendous support received from the industry stake holders, we Exhivision Media along with the Prestigious Indian Pharmaceutical Machinery Manufacturers’ Association (IPMMA) are glad to inform you that, the much awaited 2nd edition of AMPTECH INDIA will now take place from 11th to 12th October 2019 at Goa. The Jawahar Lal Nehru Stadium at Margoa will host AMPTECH – Goa- which would be larger in size to its predecessor AMPTECH Cochin. The show would be covering a total area of 4000 sq m and for the ease of doing business the trade show has been categorized into Pharmaceutical and Lab & Analytical Pavilions . The show will encompass Pharmaceutical Packaging, Pharmaceutical Machinery, Pharma Formulations, Contract Manufacturing, Nutraceutical, & Ayurveda, Lab & Analytical equipment’s, Chromatography, Lab Chemicals R & D and all other ancillary industries related such as Printing, Logistics, and Refrigeration etc.
Why should you Participate in Amptech India – Goa 2019:
- Target New Clients
- Launch New Products & Services
- The only exhibition in Goa catering to the Pharma machinery & Lab Products
- Position Your Company as a Market Leader in Pharma & Lab Industry
- Identify the trends and issues that will shape the future of your business
- Chance to network with Pharma & Lab professionals from across the globe
- Provide Positive brand alignment to your Products, and Promote your company Image
- Gain unparalleled access to your Target Market
- Benefit from a range of networking opportunities at the expo
- Build Prospective Database and Generate sales Lead
- The pharmaceutical industry has been the growth engine to Goa in its industrial development over the years.
- With a very conducive environment, the state has been successful in hosting a large number of pharmaceutical units as these units found Goa investment friendly.
- Several small, medium, large and joint ventures in pharmaceuticals have come to be established in Goa, during the last 30 years or so creating the scenario, as it exists today.
- Goa has been able to attract big Indian and Multinational pharmaceutical companies between the decade of 1993-2003 Which include big names like Glenmark, Zydus Cadila Health Care Limited, Unichem, Lupin, Ratio Pharma, Watson, Ranbaxy, Aventis, Cipla, Wyeth Limited, Abbott India Pharmaceuticals Limited etc.
- Most of the pharmaceutical units in Goa manufacture basically pharmaceutical formulations in various dosage forms like tablets, liquid orals, small as well as large volume parenteral, dry powder parentheticals, capsules, ointments.
- The turnover of the pharmaceutical industry in Goa is Rs. 5000/- crores per annum. The exports of this industry are Rs. 3000/- crores.
- The magnitude of the industry has catalysed a number of ancillary and service units in and around Goa including Packaging Consumables and other allied industries & traders
“The Need of the Hour- AMPTECH INDIA Goa“
The 15,000 crore Pharma & Lab industry (majorly exports oriented) and , the 3000 crore Ancillary industry will pave the way for a perfect amalgamation of industries’ get together under one roof. There are more than 120 registered Pharma manufacturers in Goa and it accounts for 10% of India’s Pharmaceutical output.